Dedicated Houston Defense Attorney Protects Clients’ Rights
Responsive law firm helps Texans accused of a variety of serious crimes
Being accused of a serious crime can be life altering. You face losing your reputation, your job and spending time behind bars. An experienced criminal defense attorney can help you pursue the best possible outcome. At my Houston-based firm, Mark W. White III, Attorney At Law, I have more than 20 years of experience helping Texans arrested for DWIs, drug charges, white collar crimes and other felonies and misdemeanors. My law firm represents clients in Harris, Galveston and Montgomery counties.
Reliable attorney delivers strategic advice and representation
When you trust me with your case, I will do my utmost to deliver:
- Strategic guidance — I’ll closely examine all of the evidence in your matter to determine the most beneficial defense strategy.
- Aggressive representation — Whether seeking a dismissal, negotiating a plea deal or arguing in front of a jury on your behalf, I will aggressively defend your interests.
- Hands-on advocacy — When you hire my law firm, be assured that I will personally act as your staunch legal advocate. Your case won’t be passed off to a less-qualified attorney.
Throughout my career, I have developed an in-depth understanding of state and federal criminal law and stay up-to-date with new developments.
Diligent criminal defense lawyer seeks justice in complex cases
As an experienced criminal defense attorney, I handle intricate cases involving all types of charges, including:
- DWI — For driving while intoxicated arrests, whether you are charged with being under the influence of alcohol or drugs or both, my law firm will examine the evidence in order to determine whether or not improper police procedures were used and fight to have your charges reduced or dismissed.
- Domestic violence crimes — If you’re charged with domestic violence, I’ll review the evidence and use every legal tactic at my disposal, such as the possibility that the attack was an act of self-defense, in order to prevent a conviction. My firm also represents clients charged with sexual assault and other sex crimes.
- Homicide — A homicide charge is one of the most serious allegations, and a conviction can result in life in prison. I know what my clients are up against in these cases and will fight for a positive outcome, whether that be a reduced sentence, an acquittal or a favorable plea deal.
- Juvenile law — My law firm understands the juvenile justice system and is skilled at helping minors accused of theft, drug crimes and other wrongdoing achieve the best possible outcomes.
- Gun and weapons crimes — If you were found in possession of a gun or other type of weapon that is prohibited under Texas law or you are not allowed to have a weapon because of a previous conviction, I will advise you about your defense options.
- White collar crimes — I handle cases involving embezzlement, tax evasion, insider trading, money laundering and others. If you’re being prosecuted for a white collar crime, I will work to build the proper defense for your matter.
I am dedicated to protecting your rights and providing you with the best possible representation.
Contact a committed Houston lawyer for assistance with your case
At Mark W. White III, Attorney At Law in Houston, I stand up for the rights of Texas residents in Harris, Galveston and Montgomery counties who have been charged with criminal offenses. To schedule a free consultation, call my firm at 281-888-0714 or contact me online.